These terms and conditions govern the use of danddlondon.com (the “Site”) and its subsidiary sites. Please read them carefully. We may occasionally amend these terms and conditions; changes will be posted on the danddlondon.com site.
1) D&D London Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards can only be posted to UK addresses.
2) All Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards are exclusively valid in D&D London’s UK-based businesses. They can be used as full or partial payments in these establishments – there is no cash alternative available, including refunds for goods purchased using gift cards or vouchers.
3) Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, after this time they will expire, with no option to exchange, refund or extend.
4) If your gift card or voucher is lost or stolen the balance is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be replaced.
5) Reservations are essential – you must tell the restaurant you intend to use your gift card or voucher at the time of booking. Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards must also be presented on arrival at the restaurant.
6) Reservations are always subject to availability, and at the restaurant’s discretion. Please call the restaurant directly to book.
7) Experience Gift Cards cannot be transferred. They are valid only on the selected Gift Experience and are not inclusive of discretionary service charge, nor any additional items.
8) D&D London reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions without prior notice, at any time.
9) For any queries regarding your purchase please call 020 7716 0716. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase, if you do not, please check your spam folder.
10) Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to Gift Cards purchased directly from the D&D London website (http://www.danddlondon.com/) and include monetary Gift Cards and Experience Gift Cards.
1. Information About Us
danddLondon.com is a site operated by D&D London Ltd (“We”). Our Company Number is 2859789 and our trading address is at 16 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TS.
2. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights concerning this website’s design, text, graphics and other materials are owned by danddlondon.com or our licensors. danddlondon.com is a registered trademark of D&D London Ltd. and may not be used for any reason without permission.
3. Access To Our Website
Access to our Site is on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website at any time.
Where you are provided with or are allowed to choose a user ID, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
4. Information About You & Your Visits To Our Site
5. Linking To & From Our Site
Our Site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them.
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided that you first obtain our written consent and then comply with any conditions we may require in respect of the link to your website. In any event, linking to our Site must be done in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time without prior notice.
6. Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Outstanding Charges
By agreeing to our T&Cs you agree that any outstanding charges that have not been settled on the day of your booking will be charged to the credit card details supplied.
8. Our Contact Details
9. “D&D Ultimate Experiences” Contest
For your chance to win one of our ultimate experiences prizes, enter our competition by submitting your details in the form on the sign-up page http://shop.danddlondon.com/drink-dine-experiences-competition/ or on facebook and registering to receive our D&D London newsletters. Winners will be selected at random from this database. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Must be 18-years or over. Usual promotion rules apply. Subject to availability and not in conjunction with any other promo or offer. All contests and drawings will be complete by 7th June 2017.
10. Win a trip to Tokyo for two
ANA Prize tickets are for flights on ANA (All Nippon Airways) only. The tickets cannot be used on code share flights. The prize consists of two return Economy Class tickets from London Heathrow to Tokyo Haneda. Travel must originate in the UK from London Heathrow after 1st June 2017 and must be completed by 31st May 2018. Ticket validity is not extendable. Flight confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and blackout periods may apply. Once issued, tickets cannot be re-issued and date or routing changes are not permitted. The prize and tickets are non-transferable and may not be re-routed. Passengers must travel together on all sectors of the itinerary. ANA is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and service charges. Tickets have no commercial value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Prize consists of three consecutive nights stay for two people at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa in a twin or double room for two people sharing one room. Breakfast for two is included. Any other incidental charges, for example room service, telephone call charges, mini bar etc, must be covered by the prize winner. The Stay Voucher will be issued on the flight booking confirmation and it is valid between 1st June 2017 to 31st May 2018. The winner must coordinate the trip respectively to the availability of flight and accommodation. Booking confirmation is subject to availability and may not available during the peak season. Please inquire upon booking.