Join our award winning D&D Chef Apprentice Programme
For over 10 years D&D has been working in partnership with the University of West London to develop future chefs.
You will gain:
- Industry-recognised qualifications
- Recognition as an apprentice of the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts on completion of the 18-month programme.
- The chance to work alongside some of the best chefs in the world, 4 days a week in the D&D kitchens.
- Salary of £14,000 per annum as an apprentice in your first year.
- An industry mentor.
- A job on successful completion of your training.
- Click on the chef apprentice vacancy on our Opportunities page and follow the link and questions.
- Successful applicants will start in September.
18 months of hard work for the reward of a lifelong career… it’s a no brainer!