Earn, learn and begin your new career with a D&D London Apprenticeship
With 30 iconic venues including Paternoster Chop House (from TV’s First Dates), the Michelin-starred Angler and London’s most Instagrammed restaurant, German Gymnasium, an Apprenticeship with us gives you the opportunity to start your career in one of London’s leading kitchens, learning from some of the industry’s best chefs.
How does it work?
During your Apprenticeship you will:
- Develop in line with the Commis Chef Apprenticeship standard
- Work 4 days a week as part of the team in one of our kitchens
- Spend 1 day a week at college in practical and theoretical classes
- Have the opportunity to attend masterclasses and supplier visits that support your development
- Be mentored by one of our top chefs to make sure you are fully prepared for your End-Point Assessment
Who’s it for?
Every September we aim to recruit 10 foodies who dream of becoming a chef. It’s ideal if you are:
- Looking to step into a career in hospitality
- Looking for an alternative to full-time education
- Interested in a career change and the opportunity to retrain on the job
What’s in it for you?
Aside from a very competitive £16,000 per year salary and the guarantee of a full-time role at the end, an Apprenticeship with us will give you the chance to:
- Develop amazing life skills
- Work in extraordinary teams
- Meet lifelong friends
- Make incredible memories
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org